Friday, March 16, 2007

welcome to my first blog

Hey all!
Welcome to my first blog! My husband and good friends have jumped on the proverbial blogging "wagon", and after listening to them and reading their blogs, I have decided to jump with them. What can I say? I am a writer at heart and anything that lets me share my thoughts and ideas makes me really excited. Plus, I hope that this blog can be an encouragement to stay-at-home moms- whether that encouragement comes from humorous life events (I have a toddler and a preschooler- what more do I need to say), a word in season, or even a scripture or prayer that touches your hearts.
Well, it is late, so I will go for now.
Blessings to you all, and know that God loves you with an everlasting love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, baby! I know that you're such an awesome writer and I can't wait to read more of your great work. I love you!