Saturday, March 17, 2007

not a devotion

Hey all!
Thought I would take the time to tell you a little about myself.
I am married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful, and lively children who are three and one. I work part time for my church as their nursery/preschool ministry coordinator, and I am a certified teacher (but currently staying at home with my kids). I currentlyhave no pets, but in the future I would love to have a beagle or a daschund. I love to play board games, read and write. My favorite books are contemporary Christian ficition. I listen to all kinds of music; it just depends on what mood I am in. I really enjoy a caramello latte and homemade cakes and cookies, but I am trying to cut down on them at the moment. Oh, I also really like to cook.

Please know that not all my blogs will be "devotionals"; sometimes I will just send out my ideas and thoughts. I welcome comments.

until the next blog
-Shawna

No comments: