Thursday, July 19, 2007

I can't believe it!

My son is potty training! At 20 months and without any real prodding from me!
I put him on the potty once or twice before his bath, and now he wants to go all the time!
Yes, I am excited b/c Hannah took forever to potty train- over 16 months! Jeremiah asked to go this morning when he got up and after his snack. When he went after snack, he was dry (2.5 hours) and went! Wow! Kids really are different aren't they! I thought being a boy that he would be the slow one, but he's not. He even wants to use toilet paper (it's so cute). Anyway, I just am amazed. I think it's time for easy ups (I have to remove his diaper all the time) and a potty of his own.
An impressed Mommy,
-S

1 comment:

Debbie C. said...

Summer is a perfect time to potty train. Don't have to worry about pulling lots of clothes on and off. Great job!! You will get a pay raise when you stop buying diapers!!