Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bigger news than potty training!

Okay, you thought I was excited before- wait until I tell you what just happened: Hannah asked Jesus into her heart! She has been talking a lot about Him and wanting to see Him, and so today she was just adamant about it and I felt the Holy Spirit telling me to share the Gospel with her. So we talked about the beginning and Adam and Eve and Jesus' birth, death and resurrection. Then we talked about how it was all for us and she said a prayer asking Jesus to be her friend and Lord and to be a part of His family! I am so excited! Please pray for her and Chris and myself so that we can lead her continuously on the straight and narrow.
One really excited Mommy!
-S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and received such a blessing! Thanks for your writing! Praise the Lord about your daughter's conversion! I said a quick prayer. Keep up the good work!

Debbie C. said...

Wow, that is so cool!!